Saturday, March 19, 2011

What are you reading?

My girls and I love to visit the library. What a joy it is as a mother to pass on the love of reading to my children. The twins are happy whenever they discover a new Angelina Ballerina book on the shelf. I'm looking forward to the day they are ready to the Little House series.

As for me I love to find a good historical romance that I can lose myself in. I've just finished Stephen Bly's The Belles of Lordburg series. His stories are full of inspiration and extremely hard to put down.

We live in a small town so reading material is limited. I won't let that slow me down, it's my new mission to read and review books that I enjoy. (oh did I tell you that I am writing a book... a historical romance even)

I've heard that you should read books that are like the one you plan to write. This piece of advice has renewed my love for reading. If you are interested in Historical fiction books but not sure which to read next, come back by and I'll share with you what I've been reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment