Rules and Regulations for giveaways
1. No purchase necessary to enter. Unless stated the giveaway will end when author has determined enough time has passed for any interested readers to enter.
2. Open to all readers, 18 years or older where giveaway as allowed by their local laws.
3. Posters must submit the required information to enter. Entrants will be informed if they are a winner by email. One entry per person. We are not responsible for: incomplete, lost, damaged, or misdirected books.
4. Void where prohibited by law. All Federal, Provincial, and local laws and regulations apply.
5. The winner will be chosen at random and informed through email that they are the winner of the book. The winner will receive their prize via mail after the giveaway has completed and the winner has been verified. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. We assume no responsibility or liability for any damages, losses, or injury resulting from the acceptance or use of any prize. The prize will be mailed out within 6-8 weeks of announcement of the winner if possible. The prize must be claimed within 6-8 weeks of announcement or are forfeited.
Other: All decisions are final. The prize is awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed, beyond the standard manufacturer's warranty. The odds of winning depend on how many eligible entries are received. Void where prohibited by law.